ENSCO’s economist leaders aid our customers in evaluating all elements of railway economic analysis. This enables our customers to make science-driven financial decisions, including using Net Present Value analysis techniques.
Example economic analysis services offered include
- Assessment of modification of railway operations, including track maintenance, vehicle maintenance, and introduction of automation
- Evaluation of economic benefit from the introduction of new technology into operations such as autonomous track inspection technology
- Analysis of modifying track inspection programs to introduce inspection technology and modify traditional walking inspections
- Rolling stock and infrastructure component life-cycle costs analysis
- Economic model generation and application