MicroSearch Wireless Vehicle Sensors, Control Box and Laptop
MicroSearch® — Human Presence & Intrusion Detection Systems
MicroSearch® is a-one-of-a-kind Human Presence Detection System (HPDS) that detects humans hiding in vehicles or shipping containers loaded on vehicles.
Email MicroSearch or call +1-703-321-4420 with questions, to schedule a demo or request a quote. ENSCO has authorized Resellers across the globe. Please contact us to find one near you.
The technology is more reliable and cost-effective than other sensor approaches, and safer and faster than manual searches.
MicroSearch® is available in both a Wired Configuration and a Wireless Configuration and can be operated in two modes: Standard and Enhanced.
The Standard Mode employs two Vehicle Sensors and a single Ground Sensor. The Enhanced mode employs two Vehicle Sensors and three Ground Sensors, which is particularly well suited for the harshest of environments where ground vibration can interfere with detection results.
How MicroSearch Works
MicroSearch includes a computer, digital control box, two small vehicle sensors or either one or three ground sensors, and cables.
The magnetic vehicle sensors, when placed on a vehicle or a container, determine whether a human is inside without the time-consuming and expensive task of unloading and inspecting the entire vehicle or container and all of the contents. The ground sensors mitigate any nearby environmental vibrations for increased accuracy. The sensors, similar to those used to measure earthquakes, measure the small movement or vibrations created by the heartbeat pumping blood moving through the human body (ballistocardiogram). These vibrations are transmitted to a vehicle’s frame and suspension system. Patented MicroSearch software analyzes these vibrations in real time and determines quickly if an individual is present or not and alerts the operator if further search is required.
Optional wireless vehicle and ground sensors (with receivers) offer the same reliability and accuracy as wired sensors and offer improved flexibility and convenience. They are completely interchangeable with all wired sensors and require no additional investment.
Recent technology advances in our MicroSearch vehicle sensor capabilities allow us to now offer a vehicle sensor that is contactless, requiring no direct contact with the vehicle being inspected. This new advancement in technology provides an enhanced level of officer safety during the inspection process and reduces officer footprint at the inspection site.
Benefits Of MicroSearch Human Presence Detection Systems
- Reliability — Accurate results in a variety of environmental conditions, including dry, dusty, wet and hot or cold environments
- Speed — Fast processing for maximum efficiency
- Accuracy — Lower false alarm rates than any other available product
- Safety — No risk to operator or detected persons during operation
- Unmatched flexibility — Portable and industrial versions meet your environmental or operational requirements. All systems have touch screen displays for ease of use. Mobile mounted units are also available.
- Economy — Far less capital-intensive than dedicated vehicle/cargo X-ray machines
- Light, compact sensors — Twice the holding power of previous sensors
- Flexible cabling — Heavy duty connectors for maximum cable life
- Superior data transfer — High-speed USB interface between the control box module and host computer
- Multiple language available — User Interface and Manual are available in multiple languages; adding languages easily accomplished