MicroSearch Wireless Vehicle Sensors, Control Box and Laptop
MicroSearch® GSA Schedule is now available!
For U.S. Government Agencies authorized to make purchases on the GSA Schedule, please refer to our GSA/MAS Schedule. Contact us for pricing and further information.
MicroSearch® is a Human Presence Detection system that detects humans hiding in vehicles by sensing the vibrations caused by the human heartbeat. Since 2001, MicroSearch has been deployed worldwide at border crossings, correctional facilities and high value facilities. The newest fifth generation G5.0 now features Contactless Vehicle Sensor (CVS) with the same unparalleled detection capability.
MicroSearch® is available in a Wired Configuration, a Wireless Configuration, and a Contactless Configuration and can be operated in two modes: Standard and Enhanced.
The Standard Mode employs two Vehicle Sensors and a single Ground Sensor. The Enhanced Mode employs two Vehicle Sensors and three Ground Sensors, which is particularly well suited for the harshest of environments where ground vibration can interfere with detection results.
MicroSearch includes a computer, digital control box, two small vehicle sensors or either one or three ground sensors, and cables.
The magnetic vehicle sensors, when placed on a vehicle or a container, determine whether a human is inside without the time-consuming and expensive task of unloading and inspecting the entire vehicle or container. The ground sensors mitigate any nearby environmental vibrations for increased accuracy. The sensors, similar to those used to measure earthquakes, measure the small movement or vibrations created by the heartbeat pumping blood moving through the human body. These vibrations are transmitted to a vehicle’s frame and suspension system. Patented MicroSearch software analyzes these vibrations in real time and determines quickly if an individual is present or not and alerts the operator.
Optional wireless vehicle and ground sensors (with receivers) offer the same reliability and accuracy as wired sensors and offer improved flexibility and convenience.
Recent technological advances in our MicroSearch vehicle sensor capabilities allow us to offer a vehicle sensor that is contactless, requiring no direct contact with the vehicle being inspected. This provides an enhanced level of officer safety during the inspection process and reduces officer footprint at the inspection site.
The CVS is similar in size to the current Wired and Wireless Vehicle Sensor. The CVS is compatible with all other features of the current MicroSearch hardware and software, integrating seamlessly into all current MicroSearch operating platforms. The result is a vehicle sensor that offers additional safety and security for the system operators and a reduction in the level of effort needed to conduct vehicle inspections.
- Reliability — Accurate results in a variety of environmental conditions, including dry, dusty, wet and hot or cold environments
- Speed — Fast processing for maximum efficiency
- Accuracy — Lower false alarm rates than any other available product
- Safety — No risk to operator or detected persons during operation
- Unmatched flexibility — Portable and industrial versions meet your environmental or operational requirements. All systems have touch screen displays for ease of use. Mobile mounted units are also available.
- Economy — Far less capital-intensive than dedicated vehicle/cargo X-ray machines
- Light, compact sensors — Twice the holding power of previous sensors
- Superior data transfer — High-speed USB interface between the control box module and host computer
- Multiple language available — User Interface and Manual are available in multiple languages
- The Contactless Vehicle Sensor (CVS) is compatible with all current MicroSearch System Components (Laptop, Software, Control Box). Current customers have no additional tools or accessories to purchase.
- Does not require direct exposure to the vehicle being inspected, unlike others on the market.
- A passive system that does not require the intrusive attachment of sensors to a vehicle.
- The CVS location/orientation can be easily changed to other viewing angles (below, on top, from side of vehicle, etc.) customized to each customer operational scenario.
- Enhances staff safety and security.
- Requires less staff to conduct a test/inspection.
- Provides discretion to the test/inspection — party being inspected need not be aware of test/inspection.