At ENSCO, we know that a positive working environment and a competitive salary are only part of the reason for choosing a job. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that emphasizes our commitment to supporting healthy, happy employees who have a positive work-life balance.
- Annual education tuition reimbursement: $7,000 for bachelor’s degree; $8,000 for master’s; $10,000 for Ph.D.
- 401(k) Plan matches dollar-for-dollar up to 6% of compensation starting with the first year of employment. Our plan has a graduated 3-years of service vesting schedule.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Leave available for holidays, bereavement, jury duty, military service, and family medical leave
- 100% Company paid Employee Assistance Program and life, disability, accidental death and dismemberment, business travel accident, and professional liability insurance (employee only)
- Other voluntary programs, including supplemental life, auto and home insurance, and legal program
- Computer purchase discount
- Recognition and reward programs
- Patent awards
- Technical paper awards for presentations and publications
- Recruitment awards
- Length of service awards
- Community service recognition
Want to Find a Job that Launches Your Career?
Explore our openings in science, engineering, software technology, administration and more!