ENSCO National Security AI team will be exhibiting virtually at this event.
ENSCO, Inc., and its wholly owned subsidiaries represent a $140 million international technology enterprise, providing AI/ML-based automated signal detection and pattern recognition applications for military and intelligence operations.
Colorado Springs, CO — The Broadmoor Hotel
ENSCO provides Systems Engineering and Integration, cybersecurity solutions for mission‐critical space, air and ground-based systems. ENSCO currently supports Combatant Commands, NASA centers, the DoD Modular Open Systems Architecture (MOSA), the Space Force Satellite Control Network and Launch Ranges future architecture, modeling, simulation, risk assessment, airworthiness certification, AI/ML, meteorological science and IData® HMI Toolkit.
- Monday, Aug. 23: 7:30 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 24: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 25: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 26: 9:45 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Covington, KY — Northern Kentucky Convention Center (NKCC)
Theme: Enhancing Dominance and Resilience for Warfighting and Homeland Security PNT
The National Security Solutions Division of ENSCO has a portfolio of Assured-Positioning, Navigation and Timing (A-PNT) technologies that enable system of systems resiliency in GPS denied/degraded environments. Our A-PNT technologies are based on machine learning, patented timing, communications and ranging (TCR) IP core measurements, and advanced sensing to augment GPS while addressing a wide range of mission-critical challenges associated with NAVWAR environments. Visit our booth at JNC to learn more about how our A-PNT technologies can support rapid deployment into your PNT systems enabling A-PNT mission operation.
- Wednesday, Aug. 25: 10 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. Hall Open
- Thursday, Aug. 26: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Queensland, Australia — Brisbane Convention Centre
ENSCO Rail Australia is recognized globally as a leading provider of railway infrastructure inspection technology. ENSCO Rail Australia products and services are provided to governments and railways in more than 12 countries on five continents. ENSCO Rail Australia helps prevent train derailments and has a significant impact on the protection of human life, the environment and the economy.
ENSCO Rail Australia supports leading-edge technology projects, including:
- Sensor systems integration including inertial, positioning (GPS/RFID), laser scanners, imaging (line scan, area scan, thermal), ultrasonic, ground penetrating radar, LIDAR
- Autonomous deployment of sensors, positioning systems and wireless communications on active rail cars to inspect railways
- Machine vision algorithm development to detect conditions traditionally inspected by humans
- Enterprise web-based data management systems to display, report and conduct big data analytics
ENSCO Rail Australia is a wholly owned subsidiary of ENSCO, Inc.