Springfield, Va., March 28, 2022
ENSCO is showcasing at the 37th Space Symposium, April 4-7, at the Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, Colo., exhibiting in booth 1351.
ENSCO will be displaying its capabilities and technologies that contribute to the U.S. space mission to develop, modernize and sustain the nation's space program, and ensure continued access to space for the warfighter. Stop by our booth to talk to our experts about our capabilities including:
- System Engineering and Integration (SE&I) – Using Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) expertise with applicable Digital Engineering (DE) tools, ENSCO provides mission critical SE&I. This includes multiple ground systems and platforms, cybersecurity, modeling and simulation, future architectures, continuous innovation and improvements and special studies in a cohesive enterprise approach.
- Cybersecurity Engineering and Services – Cybersecurity prevention, detection, response and sustainment for critical systems in government and defense markets.
- Airworthiness Safety and Security – Engineering expertise for complex DoD, space and commercial platforms in the areas of avionics software engineering, compliance, planning, design, integration, verification and certification of real-time embedded systems providing turnkey test solutions.
- Mission-critical HMI and Display Development Solutions – ENSCO’s internally developed IData® Tool Suite - our next-generation embedded Display Application Development Toolkit, IDataMap - a high performance and high-fidelity 2D/3D Digital Mapping Toolkit, and IGL® - a Safety-critical OpenGL® Software Renderer that reduces SWaP-C, avoids HW obsolescence, and mitigates radiation tolerance risks.
- MetWise® – Cloud-hosted international weather display/analysis system based on National Weather Service (NWS) Advanced Weather Interactive Processing System (AWIPS). Enhanced with world-wide model, satellite, and radar data.
“ENSCO is excited to showcase at the 37th Space Symposium,” states ENSCO President Boris Nejikovsky. “The conference is the premiere event for uniting space leaders from around the world and offers an excellent opportunity for ENSCO to showcase our contributions to space. We look forward to demonstrating our capabilities and how they contribute to mission assurance through innovative systems engineering.”
About Space Symposium
Space Symposium brings together space leaders from around the world to discuss, address and plan for the future of space. In recent years, the Space Foundation team has welcomed more than 14,000 people from around the world, including speakers, attendees, exhibitors, volunteers, educators and students. Space Symposium has become widely known as the premier U.S. space policy and program forum and as the “must attend” opportunity for information on and interaction among all sectors of space. Learn more about Space Symposium
About ENSCO, Inc.
ENSCO, Inc., and its wholly owned subsidiaries, represent a $140 million international technology enterprise, headquartered in the Washington, D.C., area. For more than 50 years, the ENSCO group of companies has been providing leading-edge engineering, science and advanced technology solutions to governments and private industries worldwide. ENSCO operates in the aerospace, national security, surface transportation and cybersecurity sectors and focuses on technologies, products and services to support the safety, security, reliability and efficiency of customer missions. Field offices and subsidiaries, representatives and partnerships are located throughout the United States and around the world. Learn more about ENSCO