Springfield, Va., August 17, 2021
ENSCO will be displaying its capabilities and technologies that contribute to the U.S. space mission to develop, modernize and sustain the nation's space program, and ensure continued access to space for the warfighter. Booth highlights include:
- System Engineering and Integration (SE&I) — Utilizing Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and Digital Engineering (DE) tools, ENSCO provides mission critical systems engineering, cyber, modeling and simulation, future architectures, continuous innovation and improvements, special studies and integration of multiple ground systems and platforms in an enterprise approach.
- Cybersecurity Experience and Expertise — Cybersecurity prevention, detection, response and sustainment for critical systems in government and defense markets.
- Airworthiness Safety and Security — Providing engineering expertise for complex DoD, space and commercial platforms in the areas of engineering, compliance, planning, design, integration, verification and certification of real-time embedded systems providing turnkey test solutions.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML) — ENSCO combines technology, domain and subject matter expertise to help customers realize the transformative power of AI/ML — whether increasing safety in surface transportation, improving situational awareness in missions of national security or streamlining business processes to maximize efficiencies.
- Mission-critical HMI and Display Development Solutions — IData® is a next-generation embedded Display Application Development Toolkit and IDataMap is a high performance and high-fidelity 2D/3D Digital Mapping Toolkit. IGL® is a Safety-critical OpenGL® Software Renderer that reduces SWaP-C, avoids HW obsolescence, and mitigates radiation tolerance risks.
“ENSCO is pleased to showcase at the 36th Space Symposium,” states ENSCO President Boris Nejikovsky. “The conference is the premiere event for bringing together space leaders from around the world. It offers an excellent opportunity for ENSCO to showcase our work in the aerospace domain, to demonstrate our technologies and how they contribute to mission assurance through trusted systems engineering.”
The Space Symposium attendees consistently represent all sectors of the space community from multiple spacefaring nations. The event is organized by Space Foundation, a nonprofit advocate organization offering a gateway to education, information and collaboration for space exploration and space-inspired industries that define the global space ecosystem. The Space Symposium has become widely known as the premier U.S. space policy and program forum for all sectors of space.
About ENSCO, Inc.
ENSCO, Inc., and its wholly owned subsidiaries, represent a $140 million international technology enterprise, headquartered in the Washington, D.C., area. For more than 50 years, the ENSCO group of companies has been providing leading-edge engineering, science and advanced technology solutions to governments and private industries worldwide. ENSCO operates in the aerospace, national security, surface transportation and cybersecurity sectors and focuses on technologies, products and services to support the safety, security, reliability and efficiency of customer missions. Field offices and subsidiaries, representatives and partnerships are located throughout the United States and around the world. Learn more about ENSCO. Learn more about ENSCO