ENSCO Rail is the North and South American partner for sales and technical support for DeltaRail’s VAMPIRE® Pro vehicle/track interaction software.
VAMPIRE is an industry standard software package that simulates rail vehicles on track. It’s often used in rail vehicle design and evaluation, derailment modeling, and ride quality simulation.
It is a valuable tool for rail vehicle builders, track designers, derailment investigators, track maintenance analysts, and consultants.
- Interactive vehicle builder—Allows user to build a vehicle model in a 3-D environment
- Wheel/Rail modeling—Can import measured wheel profiles from MiniProf and simulate the performance of the actual wheels
- Track data—Can import track geometry measured by hand or by a track geometry vehicle
- Automation routines—Capable of running batch processes and looped parameter studies
- Filtering—ISO 2631 Ride Comfort Filters and Vibration Dose Indexes are included
- Animation—High quality animation capability can apply shapes to both vehicle and track, and structure