ENSCO, Inc., and its wholly owned subsidiaries represent a $100 million international technology enterprise, headquartered in the Washington, D.C., area. For more than 45 years, the ENSCO group of companies has been providing ingenious engineering, science and advanced technology solutions that guarantee mission success, safety and security to governments and private industries around the globe. ENSCO operates in the defense, transportation, aerospace and intelligence sectors. Field offices and subsidiaries, representatives and partnerships are located throughout the United States and around the world.
From signal processing algorithms that support national security to railway monitoring equipment that makes train travel safer, ENSCO supports government and industry organizations with a variety of solutions to make the world a safer place.
- Sophisticated computer models that make NASA launches more reliable
- Meteorological products and tools tailored specifically to flight operations needs
- Monitoring systems that safeguard government facilities and national landmarks
- Safety assurance and operational efficiency for the FRA and rail industry
- Mission-critical software development and engineering systems for avionics operations and control
Creative thinking, innovation, and investment in high-technology research and development programs are the mainstay of our business.
We focus on the success of every member of ENSCO's team: our customers, employees, and our vendors. Their enthusiasm combined with the quest to be the best fosters an environment known for its innovative products, forward-thinking solutions, and outstanding customer service.